Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday out of the year. I enjoy this holiday, because it's a holiday where you get to spend a lot of time with your family. It's a great day, because everyone hangs out and eats good food, and basically enjoys each other's company. 

During Thanksgiving my family usually goes on a trip before the actual day. When we come back our whole entire family gets together. Everyone brings something to eat such as the turkey, ham or the sides. Everyone talks about what they used to do when they were younger, or laugh about what they used to do.

I personally love when my family is together, it makes me really happy. I love when everyone is happy around me. I enjoy my family's company, so that's why I love Thanksgiving because it bring everyone together.



No comments:

Post a Comment