Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My top 5

My top 5 favorite television shows

5. Nikita
I really like this show, because it gives me a thrill when I'm watching it. I like how the main actress works for a Black Ops group who kill bad people and finds out secrets. I think that all of the actors and actresses in Nikita make me feel like I know them and I'm apart of the show.

4. Gossip Girl
This show is very interesting, and makes me feel like I need to keep watching. Blake Lively is one of my favorite actresses so I love this show. It's also not my life at all, so that's what makes it super interesting. Also, I've always wondered what it's like to be born and raised in high class New York society.

3. Pretty Little Liars
I really like this show, because the way it's made leaves people wanting more and more. By the end of each episode it spills something big, but it doesn't show you a bunch of information about what it is. So then you have to wait to next week to see what happens. So they made it to make you want to keep watching the show, because you'll want to know what happens next. 

2. 90210
I like this show, because it has a lot of drama in it. It also shows you that even the richest kids have a lot of problems and all they have is their money. All the characters in this show basically get you attached to them and make you feel as if you are close with them.

 1. Keeping Up with the Kardashians
This show is so interesting to me, because there drama is so funny. There's a lot of fights in the show that are pointless, but it's really funny how much drama they all have. I also love seeing how famous people live their life day to day. It also makes you not want everyone to know who you are, because there whole life is under the spotlight which can be very bad, because they get judged every day.


These 5 shows are my ultimate favorite shows ever. These shows made me super interested to watch the all of there seasons on Netflix. I also think the actresses and actors in these shows are amazing, and they make me feel like I know them in person. 






No comments:

Post a Comment