Friday, November 15, 2013

My conversation with Alexis Neiers

If I could choose to sit down with any person I would choose Alexis Neiers. She's one of the girls from the Bling Ring. Her and her friends went into Paris Hilton's, Orlando Bloom's, Lindsey Lohan's and other stars homes. They went in and stole diamonds, designer bags, rolex's and other expensive things when they weren't home. They were on drugs and stealing thousands and thousands of dollars.


They didn't get caught for the longest time, and because they kept getting away with it they kept on stealing. I would choose this person, because I would want to find out the reason why they did it, and what was going on in their brains while this was happening. The story is super interesting, so I would really want to figure out why they were doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment