Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stranded

The first thing that I would take with me if I was stranded on an island is my clothes if I could. The reason I would take them is I would need to have stuff to change into everyday. My clothes are really important to me so that's why I would want to take them. I wouldn't want to dress myself with leaves or anything.

The second thing that I would take with me is a boat or a raft. If I brought food it would go bad, so that's why I would have to bring some sort of water mobile to hunt for fish. It would have to just be something to get me what I need. 

The last thing that I would bring with me is blankets. I would need to keep warm at night so I would have to bring blankets so I can stay warm. I would build some kind of house to sleep in where I would be safe. That's why I would need blankets to be comfortable and stay warm at night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment