Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Favorite Singer


My favorite singer is Michael Buble. He is from Canada, and besides being a singer, he is also a songwriter. He sings mostly Vocal Jazz. I think his lyrics are great, and they actually have meaning and he doesn't just sing random words. 

His song "everything" means a lot to me because, before my aunt that was battling cancer died, she had dedicated that song to our family because we had a rough couple years finding out that both my aunt and uncle had cancer. Michael Buble's album "Crazy Love" is my ultimate favorite. His album was number 1 for 2 weeks on the U.S billboard. 

Michael Buble's music beginnings started in 2000. He has won many awards for his great songs and albums. He has won awards at ceremony's such as the American Music Awards and the Grammy awards. All in All I think that Michael Buble is a wonderful singer and vocalist, and his songs are very inspiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment