Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My favorite Movie



My favorite movie is Taken starring Liam Neeson which came out in 2008. I personally think that he is a very good actor and he knows what he's doing. Liam's character he plays is a retired CIA agent that has to use his old skills to save his daughter.

I also really like this movie because it has a lot of action and it's considered a thriller. I also think they did a great job filming this movie and picked great characters. I hate movies where there is not a good plot. I definitely think this movie has a great story line to it. 115

All in all, i think Taken is one of the greatest action thrillers ever made. This movie was filmed in Paris which i also think is really cool because I've always wanted to go to Paris. This is a wonderful movie and i think that everyone should watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment