Friday, October 4, 2013

My hobby



My favorite hobby is Swimming. When I was younger I used to take swimming lessons. When I was a freshman and sophomore I was in swim. We had 3 hour practices everyday and before we actually got in the water they made us do cardio on the grass. I really like swim because you work out almost every muscle in your body. 

My best stroke in Swim was backstroke. It was my favorite to do in races. I think that swim is a great exercise and it is really fun to do. Before the races I would get major butterflies, because it's so intimidating and you're not doing it with your whole team you're competing by yourself. 

All in all, Swim is my favorite Hobby. I always looked forward to it because I did have a lot of fun. Every time i dived in the water I was determined to do my best. I wish I still stayed in it because I really enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment