Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The best thing I did this Summer

The best thing i did this summer was go to the river with my family and my friends. My family has seadoos and a boat so we love to go to the river. When we go everyone just relaxes the whole time and we just do fun things. It feels like were getting away from the real world. Every time i go there its 120 degrees so i stay in the water all day. I love riding on the water on our boat with everyone because it gets so fun and crazy!

This summer was definitely the most fun I've had all year. There's also a bunch of cliff's that we jumped off. It's something that i love because at first its kind of scary before you jump, but when you land in the water you want to keep jumping. All in all, the best thing i did this summer was go to the river with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment