Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Expertise

 
My Expertise
 
I like to swim because, its a great activity that involves a great workout for your body. I enjoy swimming so much because I love sports that involve water. I really like that it's an independent sport and you don't need a whole team competing at the same time. Even though the whole team works together to try and get the best scores.
 
My favorite stroke in swimming is the backstroke. It was the stroke that I was the best at. Also, when I was on the swim team everyone got along and always cheered for our team members. We also cheered for the other team too. We thought we would be better teammates if we cheered for our team as well as the other team.
 
I think I am an expertise about swimming, because I know how to swim and all the rules about the game. I am a great team member, because I never put anyone down and I always cheered for them no matter what. I love swimming and I enjoyed everything about it.
 
 
 
 

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment